Friday, 22 June 2007

Putting Faith in the Lord

As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”
When he gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I’m able to do this?”

“Yes, Lord,” they replied.


Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your FAITH will it be done to you.” And their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, “See that no one knows about this.” But they went out and spread the news about him all over that region. Mattew 9:29-31

Last last week’s sermon, Ps Khong shared abt “Living strong with the shield of Faith.” One thing that struck me is Nothing is impossible for me cause my Faith is in God. Actually, I was afraid of going to school and studying - coping with reports and presentation. I had this thinking of breaking this study bond with the govt as many of you know that I’m bonded with the govt to be a teacher. Many negative thoughts came to my mind, pulling me down. Feeling really stressed up too.

Guess what? Something changes within me since the start of my school last week! The amount of work was more than what I expected, but the Lord places this in my heart and he tells me that “Nothing is Impossible for me and I have to Trust him :)!” When I learn to trust God, I see him working in my Life. Just like the two blind men who trusted God and their sight was restored. And when I trust God, he will restore me too. And I’m in the process of learning too :)
Just want to encourage those taking N, O levels and those just started their school or working that Put your Faith in God and nothing is impossible for you! I want to Thank God for being a Faithful Father and seeing me through:)
Do keep me in prayer too.


Gracey:)

No comments: