Friday, 22 June 2007

Empower Me

Sorry for the late posting due to my computer down. (Kelly)

EMPOWER ME
Nobody knows how weak I am, Better than you
Nobody sees all of my needs, Better than you
And nobody has the power
To change me, to what i wan born to be
Jesus, be strong in my weakness, Empower me

Empower me, like a rushing river, Flowing to the sea
Lord, send Your Holy Spirit flowing, out through me
Till I'm living as Your child Victorious, and free
Send the power of Your love, Empower me

Nobody's eyes see through my soul
better than you
Nobody's love can make me whole
No love but yours
And nobody has the power
To life me to reach for eternity
Jesus break through all my defences
Empower me

Indeed it's spoke to me through this song, saying that "Nobody knows all our needs but God knows our NEEDS. Nobody's love can make us whole BUT GOD CAN. He also knows each and every of our weakness."

I always felt lousy about myself but this song always remined me that God will Empower me in ALL my WEAKNESS. Anyway No one is perfect.

Q: Are we going humble ourselves and committ our NEEDS and WEAKNESS to Him. And ask Him to Empower us each day?

No comments: