Tuesday, 10 July 2007

HE did it again!

Remember I was sharing about how God provided me financially during the previous post? Well... HE DID IT AGAIN!

Melvin and I were discussing our finances yesterday (haha, in simpler terms, means counting money). We were counting how much we have right now and how much we will have after the wedding. We realised that we are not left with much and our home renovation probably got to be very low budget. For a moment, the both of us were 'sighing'.... BUT we continued on, saying that God will definitely multiply our $$ and $$ is just gonna drop from somewhere...

And so... today I got a letter from MOE, informing me that I will receive $5000 each year during my studies (hehe provided my grades continue to be good)...

Whooooopeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Isn't that a miracle? Isn't that an answered prayer? =)

God is in the business of creating miracles in our lives!

** Edited 9 hours after post was written : I checked my bank a/c for my pay this month. Thought that I will only get half of my pay and 1/4 of bonus cos I am on no pay leave beginning August, thought that they will pro-rate.. BUT NO!! I got my full pay!! =) =)

No comments: