Friday, 22 June 2007

Obeying The Lord

John 15: 5-17

As I spent time worshipping e Lord, HE told me to obey His command and He will grant me ABUNDANTLY.

I belived that God's promise is not just for me but everyone of us. He brought me to the book of John.(Verse 7) "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given to you."

(Verse 9-10)"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you OBEY MY COMMANDS, you will remain in my love, just as I have obey my Father commands and remain in his love."

Again He talk about obeying His command and if read the passage in (verse 17) "This is my command "LOVE each other".He keep talking about LOVE. Well, as me i always find very hard to love other people. How about you? but God wants us to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. haha!!!

I told e LORD that i will obey His comand and do whatever He ask. Even thou I will scare and haf fear, but this is e time to conquer because this year is "A YEAR OF VICTORY". yEAH!!! And it's remine me of "THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE". Oh ya!! I will start to LOVE other people because GOD LOVE US FOR WHO ARE.

- Kelly

No comments: