Friday, 22 June 2007

In Christ Alone

In Christ alone I place my trust

And find my glory in the power of the Cross

And in every victory Let it be said of me

My source of strength My source of hope

Is Christ alone

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13


The word of God says that we can do ALL things (not one, not two) through Christ because He strengthens us. Yes, even those big impossible obstacles, you can do it! Because God is with you! It is not about you or that obstacle, but it’s about Christ. Today, let’s stop looking at ourselves because we are so weak, but let’s look at Christ because He is strong and powerful. He is your source and your hope. With Him by your side, victory is yours!

Are you feeling weary and defeated today? Pray right now and commit yourself to the LORD. Ask Him to be your source of strength and hope. Tell Him that you cannot do it with Him, and His peace and love is going to fill your heart today.

For those of us who are standing tall in the Lord, a big patz on your back!! Continue to place your trust in the Lord and taste of His goodness.

- In Christ alone I place my trust -


No comments: