Friday, 22 June 2007

God will make a way!

During service today, Pastor Eugene released a word from the Lord. It is taken from Matthew 6: 25-34.
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]?
For many of us, we are such natural worriers. We worry about everything and anything, especially about studies, family and friends. My dear family, the evil one always likes to attack us through worrying, because when we worry, we allow fear to come into our lives. Fear of tomorrow, fear of the future. Worrying causes us to look at our situations instead of God. It makes us doubt who we are in God’s eyes. BUT that’s a lie because the Bible says that we are very important to God! If God can provide for the animals and plants, He can provide you with much more!
As we start this week, let’s start it right! Instead of worrying about things or situations that we cannot change, let’s learn to trust that God will provide and make a way out. It is when we are weak, that He is strong.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. Is there a worry in your life that you want to surrender to God? Do you believe that God will make a way out for you?

God will make a way when there seems to be no way

He works in ways we cannot see

He will make a way for me

He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side

With love and strength for each new day

He will make a way

Everybody Jia You!!!!!!!!!

No comments: