Friday, 22 June 2007

  1. Brokenness removes conciousness about ourselves
  2. Brokenness releases God's conciousness
  3. Brokenness realises the Power of God

Pastor shared about brokenness being the gateway to blessings today. Apparently, I thought life was being too good for me now and I really hated the idea of ruining my good life by letting God break it. Then again, I know that God's plan is always good and beneficial and so, I shared with Ms Kau this afternoon that I want to be broken and told her my concerns. She prayed for me and I didn't pay much attention to how bad it would feel to become broken.

True enough, what she prayed for came true. I was broken the very night I was prayed for.

Even though I am feeling really down right now, I know that God will bring me to greater heights and I will soar on wings like eagle with Him. Even though being broken is painful, life just gets even better after that.

Go by faith and not by sight. Pray that God will use you through your weakness:)

-Yvonee

No comments: